Addiction follows a cyclical pattern. This cycle is driven by shame and results in ever-increasing shame and self-loathing. Addiction is an attempt to use something in the external world (an “external”) to make myself feel whole, complete, loved, centered, needed, and so forth. We can become addicted to anything—the objects of addictions are as numerous and varied as there are people in the world. Addiction itself is a symptom of an underlying emotional & spiritual problem: shame.
The Family Support System:
Healing Shame, Addiction & Co-Dependency
Nothing here yet.
Great things coming soon.
Healing Addictions & Destructive Behaviors
3 Simple Principles
- Addiction & Shame Bundle
- Addiction & Shame Bundle (LDS)
- Addiction & Shame DVD
- Addiction & Shame DVD (LDS)
- Addiction & Shame Workbook
- Principles of Recovery DVD
- Safety & Recovery DVD Bundle
- Safety, Trust & Empowerment + Principles of Recovery Bundle
- Safety, Trust, Empowerment & Recovery Workbook
- Workshop Bundle: Shame, Addiction, FCB & Denial