Blaming is a denial strategy. When I blame, I refuse to be responsible for myself, and instead give the responsibility to others. Includes giving myself permission to “make” situations someone else’s fault, and telling myself stories to help me believe it. Blaming is also a distraction strategy; it prevents us from seeing our own part (responsibility / culpability) in our experiences and relationships.
Nothing Here Yet.
Nothing here yet.
Great things coming soon.
- Co-Dependency & Care-Taking Bundle
- Co-Dependency & Care-Taking Bundle (LDS)
- Co-Dependency & Care-Taking Workbook
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial Bundle
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial Bundle (LDS)
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial DVD
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial DVD (LDS)
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial Workbook
- Workshop Bundle: Shame, Addiction, FCB & Denial