Principle of Recovery: Relapse
Relapse is a very painful and devastating experience, not only to yourself, but also to everyone who is connected to you. If you are willing to be conscious and ask curious questions of yourself, relapse is also an opportunity to learn about your motives—to learn why you behave as you do. The goal is to live a life where you no longer choose to relapse, and where relapse no longer gives you the illusion that you are managing yourself and your emotions.
Nothing here yet.
Great things coming soon.
- Addiction & Shame Bundle
- Addiction & Shame Bundle (LDS)
- Addiction & Shame DVD
- Addiction & Shame DVD (LDS)
- Addiction & Shame Workbook
- Principles of Recovery DVD
- Safety & Recovery DVD Bundle
- Safety, Trust & Empowerment + Principles of Recovery Bundle
- Safety, Trust & Empowerment DVD
- Safety, Trust, Empowerment & Recovery Workbook