Shame (The Voice) – The Most Destructive Force in the World
Every person experiences shame; it is a human emotion. However, when trauma, abuse or faulty thinking make shame a part of your identity, it will pervade your entire world, creating hopelessness and anger, perpetuating addictions, causing caustic attitudes, allowing abuse, and leaving a wake of destruction within you and behind you. You feel stuck, trapped and unable to change. It prevents you from becoming who you really are and really can be. It offers promises of “forgiveness” through self-punishment or through denial. In the end, it delivers only more heartache and hatred.
What is Shame?
Nothing here yet.
Great things coming soon.
- Addiction & Shame Bundle
- Addiction & Shame DVD
- Addiction & Shame Workbook
- Anger, Fear & Triggers Workbook
- Co-Dependency & Care-Taking Bundle
- Co-Dependency & Care-Taking Workbook
- Drama Cycle DVD
- Drama Cycle Workbook
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial Bundle
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial DVD
- Faulty Core Beliefs & Denial Workbook
- Perceptions, Motives & Agendas Bundle
- Perceptions, Motives & Agendas DVD
- Perceptions, Motives & Agendas Workbook
- Principles of Recovery DVD
- Safety & Recovery DVD Bundle
- Safety, Trust & Empowerment + Principles of Recovery Bundle
- Safety, Trust, Empowerment & Recovery Workbook
- Self-Care Workbook (2 volumes)
- Workshop Bundle: Shame, Addiction, FCB & Denial